Torque Converter - Traveler Converter (SUV & Light Truck) for GM 1968-1981 TH350, TH375B
APPLICATION: GM ’68-’81 TH350, TH375B (6) (will not fit TH-350C)
- Provides slightly higher stall speed than stock to improve pulling power at low speeds.
- New precision pump drive tube
- Heavy duty needle bearings
- Furnace brazed
- New sprag & rollers in stator
- Pressure tested.
- Fully balanced.
The Traveler converter is intended for use in motorhomes, tow vehicles or other heavy duty applications where a slightly higher stall speed is helpful in getting the vehicle moving. The Traveler is also stronger than a stock converter and has been internally modified to provide about 300 rpm more stall speed for help in initial acceleration without sacrificing normal highway operation. It is manufactured to B&M’s exacting tolerances for long life.
- Fully furnace brazed fins in both the impeller & turbine (not spot brazed)
- New precision alloy pump drive tube
- Heavy duty needle thrust bearings between stator & turbine (not a thrust washer)
- New thrust washer between turbine & cover
1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981