Street Bandit Shifters
This is one sweet piece of shifter technology. Milled from a 7-pound block of billet aluminum, it’s got the look and feel of our Pro Bandit race shifter. If you want to give your vehicle that race ‘vibe’, but retain all the drive-ability of a street shifter – this is the shifter for you! It features a polished billet aluminum housing and narrow styling. The solid design is clean, smooth and functional. Magnum Grip Street Bandit comes with a bold new Magnum Grip handle (CNC machined from billet aluminum) for an ergonomic grip. Cable operated and easy to install with an unique hidden mounting system. Includes neutral safety switch, backup light switch and blade type stick. Dimensions measure 9.96” long, 9.31” high and 1.33” wide.
- Ideal for high-tech pro-street & street rod type vehicles.
- Narrow styled aluminum housing.
- Includes neutral safety switch, backup light switch and billet aluminum knob.
- Can be used with a reverse pattern valve body.
- Includes polished blade-style stick assembly for the Hard Core Street Bandit
- Includes polished Magnum Grip style stick assembly for the Magnum Grip Street Bandit
Fits GM TH-400, 350, 250, 200 & 700R4. Ford C4, C6. Chrysler ’66 & later Torqueflite A727 & A904. Features include backup light switch, neutral safety switch, Magnum Grip aluminum handle & 4’ cable. Will not fit Ford AOD.