Street Bandit Shifter Hard Core
The Hard Core Street Bandit comes with an edgy “blade” style grip for that extra racecar like feel. All the same advanced features as the other Street Bandit series of shifters, such as the narrow styling, street-able drive-ability, and milled from a solid 7-pound billet aluminum, the “Hard Core” will compliment a stripped interior or a customized console! Dimensions measure 9.96” long, 9.31” high and 1.33” wide.
- Ideal for high-tech pro-street & street rod type vehicles.
- Narrow styled aluminum housing.
- Includes neutral safety switch, backup light switch and billet aluminum knob.
- Can be used with a reverse pattern valve body.
- Includes polished blade-style stick assembly for the Hard Core Street Bandit
Fits GM TH-400, 350, 250, 200 & 700R4. Ford C4, C6. Chrysler ’66 & later Torqueflite A727 & A904. Features include backup light switch, neutral safety switch, blade style polished aluminum stick & 4’ cable. Will not fit Ford AOD.