Stealth Pro Ratchet - PowerGlide
Stealth is the new BLACK! The ultimate race shifter clad in light weight, black anodized aluminum! If you’re looking for a stout shifter with a stealthy install - designed, developed and refined by the company that invented race shifters - the Pro Ratchet is the top of the hill. The Stealth Pro Ratchet’s contemporary style and myriad features speaks volumes to it’s functionality. This shifter is the leading choice for 3 & 4 speed transmissions! Easy to operate and install, it comes supplied with a 5’ Super Duty race cable. Ratchet shifting action with reverse lock-out means you will never miss a shift!
* Lightweight, stealthy black anodized aluminum cover and grip
* Single hand operated reverse lockout feature meets NHRA & IRHA requirements
* Quick and easy to operate
* Stick always returns to center position after shift
* Easiest unit to 'double shift' with an air, CO2 or electric shift mechanism
* Short throw ratchet action reduces shift time
* The leading choice for 3 & 4 speed transmissions
* Supplied with a lightweight brushed aluminum cover
* Precision ratchet action works with either standard or reverse pattern valve bodies
* Includes neutral safety switch, backup light switch, gear position indicator and both forward and reverse pattern indicator decals
* Supplied with 5' Super Duty race cable part #80833
Fits GM Powerglide 1962-1973. Features include NHRA/IHRA reverse lockout, backup light switch, neutral safety switch, anodized aluminum cover & 5’ Super Duty cable.