Stealth Pro Ratchet
Stealth is the new BLACK! The ultimate race shifter clad in light weight, black anodized aluminum! If you’re looking for a stout shifter with a stealthy install - designed, developed and refined by the company that invented race shifters - the Pro Ratchet is the top of the hill. The Stealth Pro Ratchet’s contemporary style and myriad features speaks volumes to it’s functionality. This shifter is the leading choice for 3 & 4 speed transmissions! Easy to operate and install, it comes supplied with a 5’ Super Duty race cable. Ratchet shifting action with reverse lock-out means you will never miss a shift!
* Lightweight, stealthy black anodized aluminum cover and grip
* Single hand operated reverse lockout feature meets NHRA & IRHA requirements
* Quick and easy to operate
* Stick always returns to center position after shift
* Easiest unit to 'double shift' with an air, CO2 or electric shift mechanism
* Short throw ratchet action reduces shift time
* The leading choice for 3 & 4 speed transmissions
* Supplied with a lightweight brushed aluminum cover
* Precision ratchet action works with either standard or reverse pattern valve bodies
* Includes neutral safety switch, backup light switch, gear position indicator and both forward and reverse pattern indicator decals
* Supplied with 5' Super Duty race cable part #80833
Fits GM TH-700R4, 400, 200-4R, 350, 250 & 200 3 & 4 spd, 4L60E & 4L65E (4L60E/65E equipped with a PRNDL switch you will need B&M installation kit #75498). Ford C4, C6 & AOD (AOD req. 40496 inst. kit). Chrysler ’66 & later Torqueflite 727 & 904. Features include NHRA/IHRA reverse lockout, backup light switch, neutral safety switch, anodized aluminum cover & 5’ Super Duty cable.