Pro Stick for Powerglide with forward or reverse pattern valve bodies, with cover
Fits GM Powerglide ’62-’73 - with cover.Will fit Powerglides with standard or reverse pattern manual valve body.
The ultimate shifter for Powerglide applications with or without air, solenoid or CO2 actuators! The next time you happen to be around the staging lanes at your local track, take a look inside some of the race cars. You’ll notice Pro Sticks sitting in many of the cars. The Pro Stick is B&M’s original hard core race shifter. Designed for one thing - ultimate transmission control and performance! All Pro Stick shifters use interchangeable gate plates. Dimensions measure 8.23” long, 9.22” high and 2.92” wide.
- The ultimate shifter for Powerglide applications with or without air or CO2 shifters!
- Reverse lockout feature meets NHRA/IHRA requirements. It's all one-handed
- The lightweight brushed aluminum cover can be removed quickly and easily
- Modular quick change gate plate design for use with 2, 3 or 4 speed transmissions (forward or reverse patterns)
- Shifter may be mounted directly to floor, chassis, or with quick release kit
- Precise gate action ensures consistency Comes with 5' Super Duty race cable #80833