Pro Ratchet Item 80842
This is the ultimate race shifter. If your looking for a stout shifter - designed, developed and refined by the company that invented race shifters - the Pro Ratchet is the top of the hill. It’s no-nonsense style and myriad features speaks volumes to it’s functionality. This shifter is the leading choice for 3 & 4 speed transmissions as well as Powerglides! Easy to operate and install, it comes supplied with a brushed aluminum cover and 5’ Super Duty race cable. Dimensions measure 10.74” long, 9.22” high and 2.90” wide.
* Single hand operated reverse lockout feature meets NHRA & IRHA requirements
* Quick and easy to operate
* Stick always returns to center position after shift
* Easiest unit to 'double shift' with an air, CO2 or electric shift mechanism
* Short throw ratchet action reduces shift time
* The leading choice for 3 & 4 speed transmissions
* Supplied with a lightweight brushed aluminum cover
* Precision ratchet action works with either standard or reverse pattern valve bodies
* Includes neutral safety switch, backup light switch, gear position indicator and both forward and reverse pattern indicator decals
* Supplied with 5' Super Duty race cable part #80833
Fits GM TH-400, 350, 250, 200, 700R4, 200-4R, 4L60E, 4L65E (4L60E/65E equipped with a PRNDL switch will need optional accessory kit #75498). Ford C4, C6 & AOD (AOD requires #40496 installation kit). Chrysler ’66 & later Torqueflite A727 & A904. Features include NHRA/IHRA reverse lockout, backup light switch, neutral safety switch, brushed aluminum cover, white plastic knob & 5’ Super Duty cable.