PRO BANDIT RACE SHIFTER (Shifter Only)
Fits GM Powerglide ’62-’73 - shifter only for door cars, roadsters & altereds. Features include machined billet aluminum polished body, NHRA/IHRA reverse lockout, neutral safety switch & blade style polished aluminum stick. Will fit Powerglides with standard or reverse pattern manual valve body.
Milled from a 7-pound block of billet aluminum, the Pro Bandit shifter features an easy to operate gate type mechanism. Designed as a rear exit cable mode for Powerglide transmissions with standard or reverse shift pattern valve bodies. #80794 includes the mechanism only and is intended for custom installation. Be sure to order proper length cable and transmission lever assembly. All Bandit shifters use the same gate plates as found in the Pro Stick shifters. See accessories for additional racing shifter accessories. Dimensions measure 9.96” long, 9.31” high and 1.33” wide.
- Fully polished/clear bright anodized
- Narrow design with no knobs
- lightweight mechanism
- Reverse exit cable
- Neutral safety switch built in
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Meets NHRA & IHRA reverse lockout requirements
- Mounting location for B&M #80883 ram cylinder
- Mounts through bottom of shifter, flush countersink hardware won't rub body panels.
Must order Super Duty cable, lever & bracket kit appropriate for the vehicle. Floor mount bracket is # 80884. Cable exits rear of shifter & enters rear of transmission.