Magnum Grip Pro Bandit race shifter (shifter only)
Fits GM Powerglide ’62-’73 - shifter only for door cars, roadsters & altereds. Features include machined billet aluminum polished body, NHRA/IHRA reverse lockout, neutral safety switch & blade style polished aluminum stick. Will fit Powerglides with standard or reverse pattern manual valve body.**
The cutting-edge Magnum Grip design, coupled with the race-tested performance of the Pro Bandit shifter, is an unbeatable combination*! Complete kit includes the features of the standard Pro Bandit plus the billet aluminum Magnum Grip handle! Includes: 8’ super duty race cable, B&M P/G pro lever, Quick Disconnect and cable extension (CO2 or electric solenoid may be used on this shifter for a P/G transmission). All Bandit shifters use the same gate plates as found in the Pro Stick shifters (see page 13 for 2, 3 or 4 speed gate plates). See accessories for additional racing shifter accessories. Dimensions are 9.96” long, 10.5” high and 1.33” wide.
- Fully polished/clear bright anodized
- Narrow design with no knobs
- lightweight mechanism
- Reverse exit cable
- Neutral safety switch built in
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Meets NHRA & IHRA reverse lockout requirements
- Mounting location for B&M #80883 ram cylinder
- Mounts through bottom of shifter, flush countersink hardware won't rub body panels.
** Must order Super Duty cable (see page 20), lever & bracket kit (see page 13) appropriate for the vehicle. Floor mount bracket is #80884. Cable exits rear of shifter & enters rear of transmission