Buick, Chevrolet, GMC, Olds, Pontiac - '65-'87 TH-400, 375 and M40
- B&M high performance friction materials.
- Complete overhaul gasket set.
- B&M Transpak modification components including special replacement valves and springs.
- Drain plug kit.
- A B&M transmission in a box.
- Same quality and components used in a B&M street/strip transmission in a do-it-yourself kit.
- Includes all the necessary parts, springs, plates, etc., to convert your valve body to a full B&M manual/automatic vavle body.
- Improved shift feel, retains full automatic features.
A B&M transmission in a box! If you've got the time, we've got the parts to transform your automatic transmission into a full-tilt B&M performer! This is our ultimate transmission kit - it comes complete with full instructions on how to assemble your transmission to B&M specifications*. Includes special directions on modifying your case, pump, and other components to provide you with all the science and engineering that B&M has put into every transmission we build. Our instruction sheets provide the do-it-yourselfer with all the information needed to completely overhaul an automatic transmission - Even if you have no experience in this area! (Bushings not included with TransKits.) * Except # 70232 & 70233 TH-700R4 Super Transkit. This is the most comprehensive kit available. Provides parts or necessary part numbers (early transmissions require some later factory parts) to upgrade your '65- '87 TH-700-R4 into a true performance transmission. The TH-700 is a desirable transmission due to it's extra low ratio first gear (for better off the line performance) and overdrive fourth gear for better fuel economy.
Fits model years 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987